100kt JORC compliant resource. Multiple development options available.
- Tellerhäuser is an Indo Gold project, vended into Treliver Minerals Ltd (now Anglo Saxony Mining – ASM) in 2013
- Indo Gold now has a shareholding of 18.8% in ASM
- Extensive sub-horizontal skarn and schist layers contain polymetallic mineralization dominated by tin, indium, zinc and silver; Very extensively drilled-out 1970-80s under GDR regime
- A breakthrough in metallurgical understanding paves the way for a low capex, higher grade, low environmental impact project.
- ASM has upgraded 100kt of contained tin in the 270kt former Soviet tin inventory to JORC compliant
- Indo Gold’s acquisition and generation costs: $1.1m
- Existing infrastructure dramatically reduces capex estimates and accelerates development and permitting
Germany at a glance
Main economic sectors:
Lorim ipsum dolor…